The 2024 Paris Olympics: Gregoria Mariska's Shouts and Ticketless Spec…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lewis Bixby 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-10 13:31

본문

046262100_1451976312-_20160104NBA_Dream_Team_0001.jpgt at the 2024 Olympics.

A video news report shows that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is dirty and contaminated with bacteria. The event has been fo

China Leads the Rankings
China leads the provisional medal table with 16 gold, 11 silver, and 9 bronze medals. The host nation, France, occupies second position, followed by Australia

sepakbola1_706773f.jpgf the Indonesian ace during the game.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung qualified for the quarter-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the women's singles badminton category after defeating the Czech Republic's representative, Tereza Svabikova, at the Port

ite making some errors, they led 7-3.
Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto successfully gain four points to extend their lead to 11-3. Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar tried to make a comeback, but had to acknowledge their opp

aking place on Saturday (03/08/2024).
Interestingly, by progressing to the quarter-finals, Jorji, her nickname, has already made important history. She has become the first Indonesian women's singles player to make it to the Olympic quart

ill finds it difficult to control it.
"To be frank, in terms of my game, I'm at ease, but psychologically and nervousness-wise, I'm still adjusting. I'm still adapting. The other day I played once and then had two days off, which affected me. It's like I was getting into the groove yesterday, but after two days off, I lost the vibe o

e found a method to regain composure.
"I believe I yelled, I tried to relieve stress by shouting a few times. Honestly, it certainly has an impact, because throughout this large arena, hearing cheers of 'Indonesia' certainly made me feel s

the quarterfinal round of the event.
The representative for the PBSI Ad Hoc Team for If you loved this short article in addition to you would like to acquire more information regarding mental health in football kindly check out the web-page. the 2024 Paris Olympics, Yuni Kartika, mentioned that the Indonesian badminton players had in fact made optimal preparatio

y support the nation's athletes live.
"Thank you for coming at the arena even though you weren't able to see the match. I hope in the future you can get tickets, whether you watch anywhere, your support is definitely precious

Chances
Meanwhile, Indonesia hasn't won a single medal. But, chances still exist in the badminton event. Women's singles player Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will face the first seed from Sou

Bola.net, Jakarta The Philippines has become the premiere ASEAN nation to obtain a gold medal in the Paris 2024 Olympics. The gold medal was secured by Carlos Yulo, in the

Additionally, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung also received a boost of motivation from fans who were unable to see in person. Indeed, some Indonesian supporters were compelled to cheer from outside the venue

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesia's women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, has advanced to the last 16 in the Paris 2024 Olympics. In her opinion, the shouts enhanced the mot

mesir_5abe195.jpgbeen eliminated from the tournament.
At present, just one Indonesian badminton player continues to be in contention at the Paris Olympics 2024. That player is Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who will c

ete today and in the future as well."
"Definitely the crowd, but I don't mean when Indonesia is very noisy. It's lively but still somewhat calm. Maybe that's one thing to keep in mind. Also, I often visualize stressful situations because they have an impact. I consider what

he needs of each player," she stated.
"Besides technical support, there's also expertise and mental support from mentors. However, in terms of time frame, it should be created sooner during the preparation phase," adde

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The 2024 Olympic Games in Paris turned out to be a disappointing Olympics for Indonesian badminton. Numerous competitors from the country hav

PBSI about what needs to be refined.
"They must be able to identify specifically for each sector, what refinements should be tackled. Suggestions from the Ad Hoc team's support team and mentors will undoubtedly be essen

adium again, so it's like resetting."
"However, that's not an justification. In this Olympics, the timetable is like this, different the world tour. Certainly, this is a challenge that I must overcome as well. I ho

" explained Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I play singles, I don't have a partner, I have a coach behind me too, but I can't talk, therefore the shouting definitely makes me more motivated and feel that I have support. Because they keep shouting whether I score
SNS 공유

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2012-2023 © 더숨