High Determination Motivates Rita to Pursue Olympics Gold in Paris 202…

페이지 정보

작성자 Tammi Vieira 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-10 13:25

본문

prancis-u-23-lacazet_65527a3.jpgParis 2024 has reached nine athletes.
Previously, seven athletes had already qualified to compete for achievements at the world's largest sporting event. These seven include: Arif Dwi Pangestu from archery, Diananda Choirunisa fro

it in the second and the third spots.
Japan has amassed the same number of gold medals as China, totaling 15 medals. If you have any type of concerns relating to where and the best ways to make use of sports podcast episodes, you could call us at the website. However, the host of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics falls short in the number of silver and bronze medals. Japan has currently won 4 silver medals and 6 bronze medals. Meanwhile, in third place, the United States has garn

056790200_1722614946-000_368Y6L2.jpgShe acknowledges not wanting to be overconfident, even though she is currently one of the best female sport climbers in the world. She believes that the quality of climbers from other countries needs to be taken seriously. "The qualified countries have their own strengths, (I'm) striving not to be complacent and concentrate on myself at the upcoming Olympics," she disclosed.

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Nine sportspeople from Indonesia have successfully guarantee their positions in the 2024 Olympics. The latest addition, two Indonesian runners, Lalu Muhammad Zohri and Odekta Elvina Naibaho, have confir

Indonesian pair who will participate.
Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto admit there is a special burden because they will be appearing for the first time at the 2024 Olympics. However, they don't wan

ursday. Indonesia for now ranks 42nd.
Indonesia has to date collected three medals at these 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. The breakdown, there is one silver medal and two bronze medals. All three meda

game, as reported by NOC Indonesia.

Jojo began impressively in the first game. The third seed even was ahead by a significant lead of 8-3. But after the interval, Jojo made several errors that allowed

nt to perform with more confidence.

"Of course, I'm extremely disappointed. But this is sports. And at this moment, I still don't know what I could do. I performed my best. A few errors at the end of the first

nything can happen at the Olympics.

"I watched it directly, indeed his opponent was very strong. But that's sports, there are victories and defeats. This is the Olympics, there are many unexpected outcomes. Our focus now is to support Ginting and Gre

Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi has become the hope of the Indonesian Contingent to secure a medal at the 2024 Olympics. Moreover, this is her first Olympics. The target to secure a medal and even possibly secure gold is not an overly ambitious target.

Bola.com, Paris - Jojo's hopes of advancing further in the Paris 2024 Olympics have been shattered. The Indonesian men's singles player was knocked out and unable to reach the round of 16 after falling to Indian player Lakshya Sen, 18-21, 12-21 in the Group L preliminary round held at the Port

Although optimistic, he believes Desak Rita might feel nervous because this is her first Olympics. "It's a major competition after all. Clearly, Desak Rita must be self-assured and always follow the guidance and directions provided at the National Training Center," he concluded.

ed regret to the Indonesian public.

"To begin with, I wish to extend my deepest regrets to all Indonesians. I'm equally sorry for underperforming today. But I'm deeply grateful for your prayers for me and my teammates," said Jojo

Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will be the delegates of the Red and White in the men's singles category. Jonatan is placed in Group L along with Lakshya Sen from India, Kevin Cordon fr

o compete at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
The Indonesian squad is strengthened by two men's singles athletes, Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting (Badminton). Then, there is women's singles competitor Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, one men's doubles pair Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, women's doubles duo Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, and mixed doubles

Masters 2023 and Japan Masters 2023.
The 24-year-old shuttler from Wonogiri premiered at the Olympics in 2020 and halted in the round of 16. This year is a golden opportunity for the player affectionately known as Jor

Olympic Committee (NOC) of Indonesia.
"Well done to Indonesia's two star runners, Lalu Muhammad Zohri in the men's 100 meters and Odekta Elvina Naibaho in the women's marathon, for obtaining tickets to the Olympic Games Paris 2024 through the wildcard quota," stated NOC

From July 24 to August 10, 16 men's teams and 16 women's teams will pursue gold in the French capital, where Brazil is the defending champion in the men's division, while Canada emerged victorious in the women's competition at Tokyo 2020.

At present, Team Indonesia still has three players in the badminton event at the Paris 2024 Olympics. They are Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in men's singles, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in women's singles, and Fajar A034671000_1711079088-20240321BL_Kualifikasi_Piala_Dunia_2026_Timnas_Indonesia_Vs_Vietnam_Stok_8.JPG
SNS 공유

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2012-2023 © 더숨