The World's Most Unusual Massage

페이지 정보

작성자 Donte 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-24 03:08

본문

It’s not function-rich, but we expected that from a guide back massager. This week in shock merchandise within the mail: a handheld, rechargeable, personal massager powerful enough to successfully use on your own back. "Our type has always been: The world is sad sufficient as it's, you need to giggle at it otherwise you won't survive," Hickey said. It worked fairly properly, oddly enough. Well, I rapidly came upon that by fiddling with the video registers, I might get an unadvertised (to my manuals, anyway) coloration palette that seemed to mix the 2 palettes. All the "Maxx Out" games from Epyx like Rad Warrior used this even though the graphics have been principally 4 colours. If I had identified that then, I would not have even tried Call Girls in Harnai any respect; I used to be fortunate I did not break anything. Give tired muscles a break with this portable mini-massager from Therabody, a great deal for Prime Day.

chat-2.jpg Give your attention to every of these, and earlier than you comprehend it, you'll put together an extraordinary room -- the very image of the one you envision ­­-- from prime to bottom. As you possibly can imagine, this was unnervingly time-vital, and self-programming vertical-retrace interrupts took too lengthy (hey, you needed all the pace you can get) on a 4.77MHz machine, so this trick only labored on the one machine that they might arduous-code the values into: The original IBM with an authentic CGA. Single-port ram was used because on the time each because it was cheaper than twin-port ram (can read and write at the same time, like we're all used to), and because IBM was (is?) staffed by a bunch of idiots. The ram in the standard IBM CGA card was what was referred to as single-ported, which means that it couldn't be written to and skim from at the identical time. Ah, now the enjoyable half: 16 colour graphics on an ordinary CGA card. All of the graphics and sprites (apart from the font) have been in 160x200. Mindscape additionally did the same factor with Bop'n'Wrestle, Uridium, and Bad Street Brawler (hello Lord Blix!).

Many companies used the 160x200 trick even if they didn't have 16 colors to retailer, simply because the sprites took up half the area. It slot in my gym bag, in my backpack, even in considered one of my smaller purses, and i never observed any further weight or bulk. Computer homeowners that had real monitors had little reason to maintain a Tv near the computer to hook it up for the extra video mode supplied by Composite Color. Because you solely had 16K of video memory, your efficient resolution went down to accommodate the additional colors--160x200 in Composite mode, and 160x100 in "lowres" mode. Believe it or not, there was not one but two reputable ways to get more than four colors on a CGA card: An undocumented "low res" mode (which I'll speak about later), and CGA's Composite Color mode. This similar technique may very well be used to vary the foreground and background colour of the monochrome graphics in CGA's 640x200 2-shade mode. Still, some corporations saw the sunshine and did it, and the end result was colorful graphics on virtually any system.

Another nice benefit to this system was that you can compose your pictures with 16 colors and let the drawing algorithm decide the closest color or dither sample when it drew the vector objects on the display screen at runtime. Starflight from Electronic Arts was the first mainstream game I can remember (1986) that used it well.) The one downside, with any kind of compatibility back then, was velocity--if all your graphics had been in sixteen colors, you then had two problems on your hands: You either had to transform the 16-color photos right down to four on the fly, which was gradual, or you had to offer each sets of transformed footage on the disk, which took up a lot room and value more money. 16 colors in graphics mode with a inventory CGA board? Besides, you would use a lookup desk to rapidly plot the low-res sprites, because a phrase (two bytes) plotted eight pixels in CGA or 4 pixels in EGA/Tandy (16 colours). I'm positive this palette was marketed somewhere because some game I had used it, which is what acquired me sending random bytes to the video ports in the primary place.

110419_visiteconfort.jpg
SNS 공유

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2012-2023 © 더숨